Why should I study child mental health awareness?
It’s estimated that around 1 in 6 children will experience poor mental health. Therefore, it is vitally important that people who work with children understand their responsibilities and how they can support a child who is experiencing mental health difficulties.
This Children’s Mental Health Awareness course covers what mental health is, factors effecting mental health, different types of mental health difficulties common in children and what you can do to support a child with mental health related issues.
This mental health course covers: Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Panic Disorder, Phobias, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Eating Disorders, Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia.
To complete the course, it takes around 3 hours and you must pass the final multiple-choice test. After this you will have instant access to your certificate.
- Instant access to your course upon purchase, no need to wait
- Downloadable certificate immediately after successful completion
- Take the tests as many times as you need to at no additional cost
- Course designed and created by industry experts
- A fast, effective, and efficient way to learn
- Flexible learning – pause at any time
Why choose this course?
(Bulk discounts offered)
Want to ask us something?
Send us a quick message and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.