Why should I study depression awareness?
Depression is one of the most common mental health illnesses with around 7% of the UK population meeting the criteria for depression. Therefore, it is important that we fully understand what depression is, its signs and symptoms and resources that can be used to help.
This Depression Awareness course is designed to help you have a better understanding of what depression is, its signs and symptoms, how it is diagnosed as well as the different types of depression. This mental health course also investigates how depression is treated and provides several resources that can be used to help. This course is perfect for anyone looking to gain a more in-depth understanding of depression.
To complete the course, it takes around 2 hours and you must pass the final multiple-choice test. After this you will have instant access to your certificate.
- Instant access to your course upon purchase, no need to wait
- Downloadable certificate immediately after successful completion
- Take the tests as many times as you need to at no additional cost
- Course designed and created by industry experts
- A fast, effective, and efficient way to learn
- Flexible learning – pause at any time
Why choose this course?
(Bulk discounts offered)
Want to ask us something?
Send us a quick message and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.