Why should I study fire safety?
Fires can be hugely devastating with around 75% of businesses unable to recover after there has been a fire within the workplace. Therefore, it’s vital that all employees understand these dangers and know how to reduce the risk of starting a fire.
This fire safety awareness course covers the dangers associated with fire and provides practical steps to minimise and control the risks. The course covers the key legislation, fire classifications, the principles of fire and fire behaviour. It also covers how fires can be prevented, types and uses of fire extinguishers, fire risk assessments and fire safety arrangements.
To complete the course, it takes around 2 hours and you must pass the final multiple-choice test. After this you will have instant access to your certificate.
- Instant access to your course upon purchase, no need to wait
- Downloadable certificate immediately after successful completion
- Take the tests as many times as you need to at no additional cost
- Course designed and created by industry experts
- A fast, effective, and efficient way to learn
- Flexible learning – pause at any time
Why choose this course?
(Bulk discounts offered)
Want to ask us something?
Send us a quick message and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.