Why should I study manual handling?
Manual handling related injuries are amongst some of the most common ways in which people hurt themselves in the workplace. Therefore, its vital that everyone is made aware of these risks and how they can go about reducing them.
This Manual Handling Awareness course is designed to ensure staff are trained in safe manual handling practices. It follows the requirements of the Manual Handling Operations Regulations (MHOR) to provide practical guidance on carrying out safe manual handling.
This manual handling training course covers the risks associated with manual handling, how to conduct a risk assessment and the controls that can be put in place to minimise the risk of injury. This online course uses interactive tasks, written guidance, case studies and tests to maximise learning.
To complete the course, it takes around 2 hours and you must pass the final multiple-choice test. After this you will have instant access to your certificate.
- Instant access to your course upon purchase, no need to wait
- Downloadable certificate immediately after successful completion
- Take the tests as many times as you need to at no additional cost
- Course designed and created by industry experts
- A fast, effective, and efficient way to learn
- Flexible learning – pause at any time
Why choose this course?
(Bulk discounts offered)
Want to ask us something?
Send us a quick message and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.