Why should I study mental health awareness?
With around 1 in 4 people experiencing mental health issues each year, it is highly important that everyone has an understanding of what mental health is, the signs and symptoms of poor mental health and how they can help both themselves and someone else with a mental health difficulty.
This Mental Health Awareness course is perfect for anyone looking to increase their knowledge of mental health. The course looks at what mental health is, factors effecting mental health, common mental health conditions, spotting the signs and symptoms of mental ill health and looking at what you can do to support yourself and others with mental health related issues.
The mental health course covers common types of mental health conditions including; Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Panic Disorder, Phobias, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Eating disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia and Psychosis.
To complete the course, it takes around 2 hours and you must pass the final multiple-choice test. After this you will have instant access to your certificate.
- Instant access to your course upon purchase, no need to wait
- Downloadable certificate immediately after successful completion
- Take the tests as many times as you need to at no additional cost
- Course designed and created by industry experts
- A fast, effective, and efficient way to learn
- Flexible learning – pause at any time
Why choose this course?
(Bulk discounts offered)
Want to ask us something?
Send us a quick message and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.