Why should I study RIDDOR?
Having a good understanding of what injuries, diseases and dangerous occurrences need to be reported is vital to all employees and workplaces in order to meet their legal requirements.
This RIDDOR training course covers the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013, why incidents must be reported, which incidents must be reported and how to submit a report online, by phone or in writing. This 100% online course uses interactive tasks, written guidance, case studies and tests to maximise you’re learning.
To complete the course, it takes around 2 hours and you must pass the final multiple-choice test. After this you will have instant access to your certificate.
- Instant access to your course upon purchase, no need to wait
- Downloadable certificate immediately after successful completion
- Take the tests as many times as you need to at no additional cost
- Course designed and created by industry experts
- A fast, effective, and efficient way to learn
- Flexible learning – pause at any time
Why choose this course?
(Bulk discounts offered)
Want to ask us something?
Send us a quick message and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.