Why should I study safeguarding adults?
If you frequently work with vulnerable adults, it is essential that you remain up to date with your safeguarding knowledge. This Safeguarding Adults Level 2 course is suitable for beginners, or those experienced in safeguarding. This online Safeguarding course will develop your existing knowledge and cover how you can help by spotting and dealing with any safeguarding issues.
This online Safeguarding Adults course covers the different types of abuse and how to spot their signs and symptoms. It also explains what you should do if you see or hear a safeguarding issue, how to document it and how it can be reported. The course also provides sources of support as well as other resources which can be used to help you. A mixture of videos, interactive tasks, written content and tests are used to maximise the learning experience.
To complete the course, it takes around 3 hours and you must pass the final multiple-choice test. After this you will have instant access to your certificate.
- Instant access to your course upon purchase, no need to wait
- Downloadable certificate immediately after successful completion
- Take the tests as many times as you need to at no additional cost
- Course designed and created by industry experts
- A fast, effective, and efficient way to learn
- Flexible learning – pause at any time
Why choose this course?
(Bulk discounts offered)
Want to ask us something?
Send us a quick message and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.