Why should I study safeguarding children?
If you frequently work with under 18s, it is essential that you remain up to date with your safeguarding knowledge. This safeguarding children awareness course will give you an introduction into how to spot any safeguarding issues and what you can do to help.
This online safeguarding course covers the different types of child abuse and how to spot their signs and symptoms as well as protective and risk factors for children. The course also explains what you should do if you see or hear a safeguarding issue, how to document it and how it can be reported. The course also provides other resources and sources of support for you and the child. A mixture of videos, interactive tasks, written content and tests are used to maximise the learning experience.
To complete the course, it takes around 2 hours and you must pass the final multiple-choice test. After this you will have instant access to your certificate.
- Instant access to your course upon purchase, no need to wait
- Downloadable certificate immediately after successful completion
- Take the tests as many times as you need to at no additional cost
- Course designed and created by industry experts
- A fast, effective, and efficient way to learn
- Flexible learning – pause at any time
Why choose this course?
(Bulk discounts offered)
Want to ask us something?
Send us a quick message and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.