Why should I study safeguarding children?
If you work with under 18s, you have a responsibility to safeguard them. This Safeguarding Children Level 2 looks at what this responsibility involves and how you could help keep them safe.
This Advanced Safeguarding Children course covers the many different types of child abuse. In particular it focuses on their signs and symptoms and what you can do if you have any concerns. The course explains what you should do if you see or hear a safeguarding issue, how to document it and how it can be reported. This online safeguarding course also looks at protective and risk factors for children as well as providing sources of support for you and the child.
A mixture of videos, interactive tasks, written content and tests are used to maximise the learning experience. To complete the course, it takes around 3 hours and you must pass the final multiple-choice test. After this you will have instant access to your certificate.
- Instant access to your course upon purchase, no need to wait
- Downloadable certificate immediately after successful completion
- Take the tests as many times as you need to at no additional cost
- Course designed and created by industry experts
- A fast, effective, and efficient way to learn
- Flexible learning – pause at any time
Why choose this course?
(Bulk discounts offered)
Want to ask us something?
Send us a quick message and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.