Why should I study working at height?
Each year around 40 people die as a result of falling from height in the UK. This working at height awareness course provides awareness of the many dangers associated with working at height as well as offering practical guidance on how these risks may be reduced. This course is ideal for anyone who has to work at height as part of their role or for managers who have employees that work at height.
This online working at height course looks into the legislative requirements for working at height as well as the responsibilities of the employer and employees. The course covers the hierarchy of fall control which provides a process for determining the safest way to carry out any work at height operation. Finally, the course looks into common types of work at height equipment as well their associated hazards. This course is 100% online and uses videos, interactive tasks, written guidance and tests to maximise you’re learning.
To complete the course, it takes around 2 hours and you must pass the final multiple-choice test. After this you will have instant access to your certificate.
- Instant access to your course upon purchase, no need to wait
- Downloadable certificate immediately after successful completion
- Take the tests as many times as you need to at no additional cost
- Course designed and created by industry experts
- A fast, effective, and efficient way to learn
- Flexible learning – pause at any time
Why choose this course?
(Bulk discounts offered)
Want to ask us something?
Send us a quick message and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.