Why should I study equality and diversity?
Equality and diversity is a very important topic that effects everyone. This course helps learners to understand more about what is meant by the term equality and diversity, as well as their responsibilities in fostering its values. This course explores the meaning of equality, equality of opportunity and diversity as well as what the law says.
This equality and diversity course covers the Equality Act 2010 as well as each of the protected characteristics in detail. It also takes an in-depth look at prohibited behaviours under the Equality Act such a discrimination and bullying. The course then moves on to look at how equality and diversity can be promoted. This course is perfect for anyone looking to increase their understanding of equality and diversity.
To complete the course, it takes around 3 hours and you must pass the final multiple-choice test. After this you will have instant access to your certificate.
- Instant access to your course upon purchase, no need to wait
- Downloadable certificate immediately after successful completion
- Take the tests as many times as you need to at no additional cost
- Course designed and created by industry experts
- A fast, effective, and efficient way to learn
- Flexible learning – pause at any time
Why choose this course?
(Bulk discounts offered)
Want to ask us something?
Send us a quick message and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.