Why should I study health and safety?
This Health and Safety at work (Level 2) course is ideal for anyone looking to gain a better understanding of health and safety and what they can do in the workplace to ensure they remain safe. Using interactive tasks, videos and written guidance, this online course covers many health and safety topics to develop an understanding of safe practices within the workplace.
This course looks at carrying out risk assessments as well as identifying common workplace hazards such as manual handling, electricity, hazardous substances, fire, and working at height. Many learners find the prospect of learning about health and safety quite daunting. As such, this course breaks down the content into smaller manageable chunks and provides plenty of opportunities to test your knowledge.
To complete the course, it takes around 4 hours and you must pass the final multiple-choice test. After this you will have instant access to your certificate.
- Instant access to your course upon purchase, no need to wait
- Downloadable certificate immediately after successful completion
- Take the tests as many times as you need to at no additional cost
- Course designed and created by industry experts
- A fast, effective, and efficient way to learn
- Flexible learning – pause at any time
Why choose this course?
(Bulk discounts offered)
Want to ask us something?
Send us a quick message and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.