Why should I study lone working?
This Lone Worker Training course looks at the specific risks faced by lone workers and ways that these risks can be identified and reduced. This course is suitable for anyone who works or manages employees who work in isolation or without direct supervision.
This online lone working course covers a variety of practical controls that can be implemented to keep lone workers as safe as possible. This 100% online course uses interactive tasks, written guidance, case studies and tests to maximise learning.
To complete the course, it takes around 2 hours and you must pass the final multiple-choice test. After this you will have instant access to your certificate.
- Instant access to your course upon purchase, no need to wait
- Downloadable certificate immediately after successful completion
- Take the tests as many times as you need to at no additional cost
- Course designed and created by industry experts
- A fast, effective, and efficient way to learn
- Flexible learning – pause at any time
Why choose this course?
(Bulk discounts offered)
Want to ask us something?
Send us a quick message and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.